Effective Mobile Communication
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wil Murphy and Michael Graves will discuss how mobile communication is rapidly changing the way we live. Michael will present on using your mobile devices for social media. Wil will show you how to use your mobile devices for video.
Will Murphy, founder of ROM122 Global Media
YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms are powerful ways to grow an audience that loves to read your messages and watch your videos. In this presentation you will learn how to plan and create videos using your mobile phone.
Topics to be covered:
- How to plan projects
- Basic video production using mobile devices
- Basic lighting and how to set up a shot (composition)
- Apps you can use for production
- How to create engaging Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter content
- How to get the most out of your online social media communication
What do you need to participate?
- A mobile phone or tablet
Free pastries, fruit and coffee will be offered at the time of gathering from 9:00-9:30 a.m. Come out and learn all the fun and interesting things that can be done with your phone or tablet!Register Now!