A New Vision, A New Voice ~ The North Texas Conference
Clergy Benefits Academy: October 24-26, 2016
Plan Now to Attend the Clergy Benefits Academy
October 24-26, 2016
The Clergy Benefits Academy will be held October 24-26, 2016, in Branson, MO, at the Hilton Branson Convention Center. This event is a unique opportunity to learn about the many benefit issues that affect your life and ministry. The Clergy Benefits Academy is for all ages and stages of ministry — new ordinands, early-career clergy, mid-career clergy, ready-to-retire clergy, district superintendents, clergy in extension ministries — and spouses. There is something for everyone!
The early-bird registration fee is ONLY $129.00 ($239.00 with spouse) if you register by September 23, 2016. The registration fee after this date is $159.00 ($269.00 with spouse). The fee includes breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, refreshment breaks, and academy materials.
- Making a Difference: Personal Savings and General Board Services
- Healthy You … Healthy Church
- Help! Clergy Tax Laws!
- Planning for the Future: Beyond the Basics
- Planning for the Future: Financial Goals and Tools
- Planning for the Future: Your Family and Your Estate
- Social Security for Clergy
- Unexpected Events: Benefits You Need the Most
- United Methodist Pension Benefits Review
- Healthy Living: Body, Mind, Spirit, Community
- Consultations with a General Board of Pension and Health Benefits representative and others
- Healthy Living — Personal Pastoral Counseling Session
For questions about registration, travel, hotel accommodations or the day care opportunity, call Anne Green at 1-800-269-2244, ext. 4560.
For questions about the class schedule, call Renee Smith-Edmondson at 1-800-269-2244, ext. 4273.