A New Vision, A New Voice ~ The North Texas Conference
Are You Scaring People Away From Your Church? Workshop
Connect 360° Workshop
Are You Scaring People Away from Your Church?
How to Create Better Billboards, Signs, Displays, Brochures and Other Visual Messages
This workshop took place on February 22, 2017, at the North Texas Conference Ministry Center. Chris Allen, owner of three FASTSIGNS centers, discussed how to use signs, billboards, posters and other print media to communicate better in the church. remember, when looking at your signage; pay attention to your layout, colors, and the message you want your audience to understand. We are all judged by First Impressions.
Missed the workshop? You can watch the videos below and download the speaker’s presentation.
How to use Signs, Billboards and Posters to Communicate better in the Church Part 1
How to use Signs, Billboards and Posters to Communicate better in the Church Part 2
About the Workshop
Chris Allen is a local franchisee owner of three FASTSIGNS centers. His goal is to help clients build comprehensive marketing solutions.
Presented by Chris Allen
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
North Texas Ministry Center
500 Maplelawn Drive
Plano, TX 75075
About the Workshop
Are you confusing people with your signs and brochures?
Do you have the right signs?
Are they in the right place to attract the people you want to reach?
Why should you invest more thought into signs, displays, brochures and postcards?
Chris Allen, a Dallas-based marketing solutions professional, will teach you how to use signs, billboards, posters and other print media to communicate better in the church.
Here’s what you will take away from the workshop:
- A clearer understanding of the importance of quality signage, postcards and brochures
- The impact a great sign has on the overall church experience
- How to create signs that get the attention of the people and lead them to feel welcome
- How to make great displays and package your ideas in a way that creates a visual everyone remembers
- Ways to empower members to share sermon series with friends and colleagues
- Great examples of how other organizations use signs to invite and rally their target customers
- The Five Do’s and Don’ts of visual messaging
- How to SAVE money on signs, postcards and other marketing materials
Who should attend this workshop?
- Pastors, administrative staff, church members and individuals interested in using displays, signs and printed materials to get the word out about events or church services
What should attendees bring?
- Laptop or tablet
About the Workshop Presenter
Chris Allen is a native of Dallas, Texas. He is a local franchisee owner of three FASTSIGNS centers. He focuses on building comprehensive solutions to help customers market in the 21st century. He currently works with clients such as the University of North Texas, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, American Airlines Center, Arlington Independent School District, to name a few. He is happily married to Dede McGuire-Allen.