A New Vision, A New Voice ~ The North Texas Conference
Camp Bible: September 23-24, 2017
- Early Bird $75 (until August 16, 2017)
- Regular $85 (August 17-September 6, 2107)
- No registration after September 6, 2017
Mark your calendar for September 23-24, 2017!
Join us for a Bible Retreat for children who will be in Grades 3-5 in the 2017-2018 school year.
You are going to be part of this very special weekend where our focus will be Reunion: Family and Friends, the People of God. At Camp Bible we recognize how important it is for us to use our Bibles, since God continues to talk to us through words and stories. Not only will we share in the adventure of learning about our Bibles, we will share in camp life as well. Get ready to look at the stars, eat outside, play outdoor games, fish, shoot arrows, dance, do crafts and so much more.
We have made a list of the things you need to bring, so make sure when you pack that you check the list (see below). We can’t wait to meet you! It’s going to be a blast!
10:00-10:45 a.m. on Saturday, September 23, 2017, in Kiker
10:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 24, 2017, at the cross
Camp will be finished at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 24, 2017. Parents and families are invited to join us for the closing worship that begins at 10:00 a.m. at the cross. Campers will all work on an element of worship during their rotations on Saturday in order to lead Sunday’s service. We hope you will join us for Sunday morning worship at Bridgeport Camp!
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag (or sheets and blanket)
- Re-fillable Water Bottle
- One clean set of comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes (flip-flops and sandals are discouraged)
- Soap & shampoo
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Bug spray
Do NOT bring
- Cell phones
- Other electronics (for games, music, etc.)
All Campers must bring a completed medical information form when registering.
Keep medicine the bare minimum! Please have the medication in the original container in a zip-lock bag with your child’s name on the bag and the instructions written down inside it. Put your medication where you can access it and bring it with you to check-in to give the nurse. If your child is carpooling with another adult, please give the medications to the adult who is bringing your child and have that adult check in medicine at registration.
Questions about camp:
Please contact one of us:
- Christina Hildebrand – email@example.com
- Kay Ash – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Orr – email@example.com
- Cheryl Bishop – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abbey Echols – email@example.com
- Meredith McBride – Meredith@cumc.com
- Emma Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-526-5054
Questions about registration or payment
No group reservations available.
Each camper needs to be registered by their parent/guardian.
If the church is paying for the camper, please email Chelsea at the camp with a list of campers: email@example.com.
For more information or to have questions answered, please contact:
- Chelsea Taft – firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-683-2555