A New Vision, A New Voice ~ The North Texas Conference
Project Transformation Seeks College Students for 2018 Summer Internships
Project Transformation, a faith-based nonprofit organization, is seeking young adults for their full-time summer program. Project Transformation serves children and youth in grades 1st-12th during the summer. Programs focus on the educational, physical and spiritual needs of children from low-income neighborhoods in Dallas and at the satellite site in Denison. Program counselors are AmeriCorps members and will receive a living stipend and an education voucher.
Visit their website to learn more about their mission.
- Help lead 8-week summer day camp
- May 27, 2018 – Aug. 3, 2018 (outside job or summer classes are not allowed)
- Career/Ministry exploration on Fridays
- Pay starts at $2,500 – Living Stipend; $1,538.36 – Education Voucher*
- Housing is provided as young adults live in community on SMU or Austin College campus
- Optional Weekly Worship experience
- *Living Stipend and Education Voucher may increase if you are selected for a leadership role
- Must have completed one year of college; current freshmen will qualify
How to Apply
Applications are available on the Project Transformation site.
Priority deadline is Jan. 1, 2018.