Close Out and Check Out 2018 Dates
Close Out is January 11, 2018, at noon. All 2017 apportionments must be received in the Conference Office no later than this deadline.
Check Out forms will be populated with your Table II apportionment information by 4 p.m. on January 12, 2018.
Please contact your District Office to determine the date your statistics must be finalized so that they are able to remit their statistics to the Conference Office by January 18, 2018.
Check Out statistics for this year will be collected through Ezra, a United Methodist statistics program. The link to the site is at “Check Out Forms.”
Churches may look at their forms now but will not be able to enter 2017 data until the end of December. Please watch for specific instructions from your district office. The district office can provide you with your log-in and initial password.
Check Out Instructions
Ezra Clergy Compensation Worksheet
This is a major change from previous years. No longer will you fill out an online worksheet that automatically populates the appropriate lines on Table 2. Please follow the instructions below.
- You MUST fill out the Ministers’ Compensation Excel Worksheet before filling out Table 2.
- Download the excel file and fill it out. There are tabs for lead pastors, associate pastors and deacons.
- The amounts entered in the lead, associate, and deacon tabs automatically populate the “TOTALS FOR EZRA” tab. DO NOT INCLUDE CONFERENCE GRANTS OR EQUITABLE COMPENSATION FUNDS IN THE COMPENSATION WORKSHEET AMOUNTS. SEE TABLE 2 INSTRUCTIONS in the Check-Out Instructions.
- Manually enter the amounts from the worksheet into the appropriate lines on Table 2.
- Print out this completed worksheet — all sheets that you filled out — and bring it with you to your church’s check-out day.
Check Out Forms Other Languages
For those churches whose primary language is either Korean or Spanish, check out forms in those languages are below. Churches may use these forms to arrive at their numbers, but the data itself must be filled in online and the only language available on the online forms is English.