Blue Mound UMC Part-time Nursery Worker
Blue Mound UMC, Denton, Texas,
Blue Mound UMC in Denton, Texas, is currently seeking a part-time Nursery Worker to provide a safe and attentive environment for young children during church activities.
About Blue Mound UMC
Blue Mound United Methodist Church is a 120-year-old congregation located on I-35 in Denton, with an average attendance of 50 on Sunday mornings.
The Nursery Worker for Blue Mound UMC should provide a safe and attentive environment for young children during church activities, ensuring that any family is easily able to trust us with the care of their child(ren). MinistrySafe Training and First Aid Certification (including infant) will be required prior to starting position but can be obtained after applying. Position is subject to background check.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Nursery Worker will be responsible to the senior pastor, and work alongside volunteers.
- Nursery Worker will coordinate a schedule of volunteer assistants.
- Nursery Worker will stay informed of, and follow, all child safety policies and procedures of Blue Mound UMC.
- Nursery Worker must maintain certification of MinistrySafe and First Aid.
- Nursery Worker will review and lead a scripture-related activity each Sunday.
- Nursery Worker must be professing Christian and maintain active participation in Christian community. Since position will require working on Sunday morning, participation in a non-Sunday morning worship service would be ideal.
- Nursery Worker will support the ministries of Blue Mound United Methodist Church.
- Nursery Worker shall maintain a clean and orderly area, including coordinating with church janitor if toys become contaminated and in need of disinfecting.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older.
The position pays $10/hour for 3 hours each Sunday Morning and other occasional events.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resumes to Pastor Jacob Fields via email at email@example.com. Email or call 940-320-9492 for more information.View More Jobs