First UMC Garland: Part-time Infant Caregiver
FUMC Garland, Garland, Texas,
First UMC Garland is seeking a part-time Infant Caregiver to serve 20-30 hours per week.
Part-time Infant Caregiver responsibilities include:
- Physical and developmental care of infants ranging in age from 9 months to 23 months
- Ability to lift 25-35 pounds
- Diaper changing, bottle/spoon feeding and other physical care of infants
- Desire a compassionate individual who enjoys nurturing infants both emotionally and developmentally
- Must be available to work afternoons. Schedule may vary based upon day of the week. Flexibility is a plus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with children, parents, coworkers, supervisors and church staff
How to Apply
Request application packet from Heather Medlock, Director of the Learning Academy, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-494-3096.View More Jobs