FUMC Duncanville: Part-time Director of Communications
FUMC Duncanville, Duncanville, Texas,
FUMC Duncanville in Duncanville, Texas, is seeking a part-time Director of Communications to publish weekly bulletins, email newsletters, update the church website, and help the church connect through social media.
- Excellent desktop publishing skills, familiar with but not limited to MS Word, Publisher and other desktop publishing programs.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Familiar with email newsletter programs such as Mailchimp.
- Familiar with the use of social media.
- Highly creative, with a passion to spread the great news of Jesus Christ to the community and world.
- Currently publishes a weekly Sunday morning bulletin, newsletter (using MailChimp), electronic sign message and update, website update and to help lead the staff and congregation to a new level of communication using social media.
- Should be present and available at church functions, taking pictures and gathering the story of the event.
- Coordinates and works with church volunteers on church stories and events. Works as a team player in a multi-staff environment.
How to Apply
All resumes shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain open until a qualified candidate is found. Salary is negotiable.