FUMC Plano Part-time Summer Youth Intern
FUMC Plano, Plano, Texas,
FUMC Plano is currently seeking a Youth Ministry Summer Intern to work under the direction of the Minister with Youth and Families to help with planning, teaching and guiding in the youth ministry (6th-12th grade).
- Attend Middle School Mission Trip (June 10-15)
- Help plan and implement summer youth activities
- Lead Middle School Sunday School
- Assist with communication: twitter, Facebook, Crossfire email
- Assist in mission trip and youth week planning process as needed
- Assist with Go Camp (July 9-13)
- Act as a responsible adult to ensure a healthy environment for the youth
- Other duties as requested by the Minister with Youth
Youth Ministry Intern should have at least completed first year of college and either currently enrolled in or have completed a degree program at a college or university.
This is considered a part-time hourly position. The position is eligible for overtime pay should it exceed 40 hours in any weekly pay period.
The expected work hours for this position are approximately 20 hours per week (for approximately 10 weeks), with a typical weekly schedule to be agreed upon with your supervisors. This position would begin at the end of May and end at the beginning of August. Weekly work schedule will include working hours when on-site at the church facility to support the Youth Ministry.
How to Apply
To apply, please email a copy of your resume, along with a letter explaining why you want to work with youth, to the Minister with Youth, CJ Rice, at firstname.lastname@example.org.View More Jobs