Grace UMC Dallas: Part-time Youth and Children’s Minister
Grace UMC, Dallas, Texas,
Grace United Methodist Church Dallas is looking for a part-time Youth and Children’s Minister.
- Create and manage schedule of programs for youth and children.
- Oversee Godly Play and appoint a coordinator of the program.
- Order and maintain curriculum for Sunday school classes from preschool to youth.
- Order, create, and maintain activities and education programs for youth and children outside Sunday school classes.
- Plan programs, recreation, and lunch sponsors for UMYF (Sundays immediately after worship). Provide transportation to homes of youth following UMYF.
- Coordinate and plan opportunities for retreats and mission trips for youth.
- Coordinate and appoint a director of VBS and other programs related to children.
- Create and manage a delineated budget for youth and children’s programs and activities.
- Schedule and coordinate children’s time in worship.
- Schedule and plan yearly confirmation classes.
- Schedule and plan youth services.
- Schedule and plan graduation of classes to new classes (promotion Sunday).
- Schedule and plan recognition of volunteers who work with youth and children.
- Participate in worship when possible.
- Schedule and plan youth involvement in worship when possible.
- Appoint a choreographer to work with youth dance team.
- Participate in planning of Christmas Eve service for families of young children.
- Pastoral care for youth and children.
20 hours per week
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to Rev. Judith Reedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.View More Jobs