Wesley Foundation at Midwestern State University: Part-time Student Leadership Intern
Wesley Foundation, Wichita Falls, Texas,
- Candidate must demonstrate a desire to actively engage their Christian faith through service, mission, worship and community.
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience with social media platforms such as, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. Candidate will also have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must have passion for and willingness to grow and be challenged as a well-rounded Christian leader.
- Candidate must be an organized and diligent communicator who is effective working without much supervision and oversight, yet also works well with a team and Campus Pastor.
- Candidate with creative and innovated ideas to sharing their Christian faith are encouraged to apply.
- Social Media & Reminders – in consultation with the Campus Pastor, regularly posting to social media platforms and utilizing our email system to share Wesley information.
- Hospitality & Welcome – obtain contact information from newcomers, follow up with newcomers, assist Campus Pastor in contacting incoming freshmen, and physically welcome all students to our weekly programming (bible study, worship service, weekly lunch, etc.)
- Lead a Small Group/Bible Study – in consultation with the Campus Pastor, develop, implement, and lead a weekly Small Group or Bible Study each semester.
- Weekly Meeting – Weekly meet with Campus Pastor for conversation, prayer, and coordination of shared efforts. This weekly meeting would also entail visioning and implementing goals for the Wichita Falls Wesley for the academic year.
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon by both Campus Minister and Student Leader Intern.
$1,000 paid in 2 Bi-Weekly installments from July 2018 – May 2019
Intentional Spiritual Growth – The Student Leadership Intern will have weekly time for prayer, accountability, and spiritual growth. The Student Leadership Intern will identify spiritual goals each semester that the Campus Pastor will assist in accomplishing.
Leadership Training – The Student Leadership Intern will have opportunities develop important leadership skills through such things as assisting in leading weekly worship/bible study, coordination of student volunteers, and leading their own small group/bible studey each semester.
The deadline to apply for this position is Wednesday, March 29, 2018.
For more information, please contact Rev. Marcus by phone at 940-202-0142 or by email at email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out and submit this application form no later than March 29, 2018.View More Jobs