Perkins (SMU) Full-time Associate Director of the Intern Program
Perkins School of Theology, Dallas, Texas,
Perkins School of Theology in Dallas is seeking a full-time Associate Director of the Intern Program to manage, supervise and evaluate interns for the M. Div. and M.A.M. programs.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Master of Divinity is required.
- Doctor of Ministry is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of work experience is required.
- Experience providing supervision for growth in church leadership; teaching theological reflection; work with diversity in matters of culture, class, ethnicity, gender and theology; experience in community ministry are also required.
- Ordination is highly desirable.
- Membership in the United Methodist Church or other Methodist denomination is preferred.
- Familiarity with the African American church tradition is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online through this link.View More Jobs