C.C. Young Full-Time Transportation Driver
C.C. Young, Dallas, Texas,
C.C. Young, a Continuing Care Retirement Community and a not-for-profit leader in Senior Housing and Health Care, is seeking a full-time transportation driver.
- Must have commercial drivers license — minimum Class C with “P” endorsement
- Must be insurable
- Must have a clean driving record and no outstanding tickets
- Must operate vehicle in a safe manner, including following all traffic laws (i.e. speed limit, stop lights/signs, etc.)
- A hospitality mentality is required
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be detail orientated and be able to follow up
- Must immediately report any safety or mechanical concerns to the Manager
- Must be computer literate
- Drive the facility’s vans, cars or trucks to escort residents, families, visitors and team members to and from different locations (shopping, doctors, etc.).
- Pick up supplies or drop off mail at the USPS, etc. for all departments.
- Provide physical assistance to residents, including helping them in and out of the facility’s vans and cars used in the transportation department.
- Responsible for maintaining inspections and vehicle repairs under the direction of the Manager, Volunteer & Transportation Experience.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency.
- Provide assistance to residents by loading and unloading wheel chairs, walkers, groceries, etc. into the bus and other vehicles. This involves the ability to lift packages, wheelchairs and other items in excess of 50 pounds.
- Provide a safe environment for the residents during transportation by following safety guidelines
- Drivers should be engaged with residents during transport.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Jill Torres at email@example.com.View More Jobs